If you are injured, it is important that you seek immediate medical attention. Once all emergency personnel have responded and your injuries are attended to, obtain the following information, if relevant to your specific circumstances:
- The names, addresses, and phone numbers of the owner of the premises, managers, employees, or anyone possibly responsible for your injury.
- The full names, addresses, and phone numbers of any other involved parties or individuals.
- The full names, addresses, and phone numbers of any witnesses to your accident and injury.
- Insurance information, if available.
- Take pictures of anything possibly relevant to your accident and injury, including the scene where it happened. Later, take pictures of your injuries.