Apr 20th, 2011
- Stop immediately and be careful of oncoming traffic. Do not leave the scene of an accident.
- Keep Calm and aid the injured if possible.
- Call the police and, if needed, an ambulance.
- Exchange information with the other driver(s).
- Identify the witnesses and get their names, addresses, phone numbers, and statements.
- Make an accident report with the police immediately.
- Go to a hospital if you think you might be injured.
- Call us for legal assistance to protect your rights.